The KPMG Nunwood Excellence Centre is an international think tank, dedicated to helping members turn customer best practice into effective business results. We have more than 11 years of collective experience spanning across 34 countries with 600 customer professionals.
Developing an understanding of global best practice
Annual global research coverage provides a view of best practices around the world. The latest analysis across 27 markets explores how organisations are reacting and adapting to the new reality.
A perspective through the lens of The Six Pillars
The Six Pillars outline the best practices in customer and employee interactions. They provide a simple toolkit that you can use to build lasting customer and employee connections.
KPMG Nunwood highlights:
- 11 years of ongoing research and signals analysis
- Coverage of 34 markets
- 3,500 detailed brand reviews
- CEO and employee interviews
- 4 million individual evaluations
- 385,000 consumers interviewed
- Identifies best practice in adapting to the new reality
- Predictive of economics – both cost and growth
- Highlights emerging best practice in leadership and business management
Publications, insight and analytics and latest blogs
Discover the latest best practices of leading customer brands with our national analysis and white papers. Develop your customer experience strategy with best practice understanding at its core. To view our latest thinking please visit our insights page.
Access the latest insights:
Engage with other customer experience professionals at networking events designed to help members turn global customer experience best practice into more effective business results. Please contact us for the latest information.
Learn from Customer Experience best practice whilst networking with like-minded peers. Please contact us for the latest information.
Want to become a member of the KPMG Nunwood Excellence Centre?
Becoming a member will give you immediate access to the following resources and more:
- Measure and compare your organisation against The Six Pillars of Experience Excellence
- Understand the economics of customer experience excellence
- Engage and network with other customer experience professionals through the centre
- Learn best customer experience practices via the Excellence centre
Talk to our expert
Tim is deputy head of KPMG’s Customer Practice, focused on helping clients grow faster and more effectively. He does this by helping deliver the best customer, digital and employee experiences. The practice’s work spans customer analytics, experience design and technology, focused on sales, service and marketing transformation. Tim is also accountable for KPMG Nunwood, our customer experience insights business.
With 20 years’ experience running customer experience, strategy, insight and analytics programmes around the world, Tim has helped clients to achieve stronger business results by helping them to better understand and design their organisations around the customer. His focus is to help clients put in place more advanced growth strategies that can help to remove cost more effectively or maximise the rate of customer acquisition and/or retention.