Make sound decisions with more confidence by equipping yourself with intelligence and insight
Make sound decisions with more confidence using intelligence and insight
We gather critical intelligence to help you manage non-financial risk as you undertake joint ventures and acquisitions, enter into new and emerging markets, and manage your existing third party relationships.
We support you with:
• New market intelligence and country risk, so that you can enter challenging markets with confidence and a strategic edge.
• Political intelligence and stakeholder mapping, to help you make sound decisions that factor in policy risk and account for the key players in your industry.
• Due diligence, screening and background checks, leveraging sophisticated technology to conduct thorough research that helps you understand your counterparties and investment targets.
• Disputes, asset tracing and investigations support, piecing together public information, evidence and intelligence to identify assets, map networks, and spot new lines of investigation across various jurisdictions.
• Special situations and crisis management, working with you to workshop strategies to anticipate unexpected risks and crises, and providing on-call support as new challenges arise.
We are a team of specialists who have lived and worked in the markets we cover, speak 25 languages, and come from a range of professional backgrounds including political risk, investigative journalism, public policy, intelligence and academia.
Iran is a global petrochemical market that presents enormous opportunity along with a number of unique challenges to entry. With the world’s second-largest natural gas reserves and sound economic fundamentals, Iran is well positioned to become a major player in the global petrochemical space.