How can you develop and implement a long lasting and effective cultural change in your organisation? And, how can you measure your current IDE position and make changes which will shift the dial?
Implementing a robust Inclusion, Diversity and Equity (IDE) strategy is essential to drive the future success of any organisation. Companies with culturally diverse teams are 30% more likely to experience above-average profitability.
IDE is much more than just ticking boxes. For businesses to thrive they must truly be inclusive. This is where organisations often struggle, particularly since inclusion can be harder to track and measure. With the spotlight on Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG), organisations are under increased pressure to deliver authentic IDE practices. But, how can you analyse your current IDE position and uncover opportunities for quick wins and big impacts?
Read our latest report and find out how you can:
- Measure how inclusive your organisational culture is
- Embed an Inclusive culture
- Review and analyse diversity data
- Engage and inspire senior leadership and the Board in the IDE agenda
- Manage IDE strategy (no matter where you are on your journey)