Below is a library of articles and reports from our deal advisory network. Our insights demonstrate a rigorous, intellectual approach and our hands-on implementation capability, peppered with real-life examples of how we work with clients like you to create value in every step of a deal.
If you would like the latest content delivered direct to your inbox, please subscribe to our Deal Advisory Mailing List.
Asset Management and Private Equity
- UK Mid-Market PE Deal Analysis 2019: The report provides an analysis on the UK mid-market private equity deals during 2019, and presents views on key regional and sector trends. We also highlight our perspective on Debt Capital and Public to Private transactions.
- Prop Tech survey report: Taking a closer look at digital transformation and innovation in real estate.
- Pulse of Fintech H1 2019: Wealthtech: An overview of key investment trends and highlights in the wealthtech sector.
Banking & Capital Markets
- UK Capital Markets 2019 Review: An analysis of the performance of UK equity markets over the last twelve months and our expectations and insights on how London markets will develop through 2020.
- Global Banking M&A Trends: The overall banking M&A deal environment witnessed a slowdown in terms of deal volume and an uptick in deal value.
- Fintech focus: Our latest report looking into the performance, financing and valuation of UK Fintech start-ups.
- Many Healthy Returns: Why Health and Wellness will continue to drive growth and inorganic activity in global Food and Beverages
- Competitive edge in manufacturing: Our latest report considers what UK manufacturing leaders can do to invest in their long-term future and stay competitive at a global level.
- High performance: Turn big-picture thinking into high performance.
- Rise of the health conscious consumer continue to redefine consumer markets: Linda Ellett Commentins on the latest CPI Basket of Goods and Services annual review from the ONS.
- Global C&R M&A Outlook 2020: This report provides an overview and key statistics regarding 2019 M&A activity in C&R sector, key trends that are expected to drive global M&A in the sector during 2020 and regional perspectives on the M&A environment in the sector’s largest markets.
- Energy Transition: UK energy leaders discuss the energy transition.
- The GB Market returns: The EU Commission approves the GB Capacity Market following an in-depth Phase 2 State aid investigation.
- Offshore wind: UK Government announces record low prices for offshore wind with the results of the CfD Round 3 auction.
Healthcare & Life science
- Global workforce crisis: An analysis of UK consumer spending behaviour over the 2018 Black Friday and Christmas shopping period.
- Future of Mobility, Healthcare: Healthcare is facing change and disruption across multiple time horizons.
- Site Selection for Life Sciences: KPMG's 2018 report looks beyond site selection to include key work streams involved in successfully commercializing pharmaceutical products in Europe.
- Genomics: Driving value from genomics and genomic data.
- Rethinking Life Sciences: Our insights page offers practical advice for leaders seeking agility, adaptability and fresh ideas in these crucial areas.
- 2019 Automotive survey: Now in its 20th year, the survey is an annual assessment of the current and future state of the global automotive industry.
- The time is now: Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) are on the cusp of an unprecedented period of disruption, and risk losing control of their strategic direction.
- Future of A&D: Richard Aboulafia, Vice President of Analysis, Teal Group shares his thoughts on the current and future Aerospace & Defence landscape.
- Diversified Industrials - M&A Insights: Valuation metrics and recent M&A transactions
Insurance & Wealth Management
- Pulse of Fintech H1 2019 - Wealthtech: An overview of key investment trends and highlights in the wealthtech sector.
- Regulation in Wealth Management: What steps do wealth management firms need to take to deal with new and upcoming regulation?
- Insurtech insights: Latest news from the fast-moving digital insurance landscape.