What’s driving behaviour and choices behind the multidimensional customer? Learn more in the second edition of Me, my life, my wallet.
Today’s consumer grows more complex by the day. Tomorrow’s consumer is less predictable than ever. And the collision of geographic, geopolitical, demographic and technological revolutions has created a ‘perfect storm’ that’s making customer centricity a prerequisite for survival, far from management ideal.
In the second edition of Me, my life, my wallet, we’ve continued our exploration of the multidimensional customer – what’s truly driving behaviours and choices – and how this is set to change as the customer of tomorrow emerges. For organisations faced with an already demanding consumer with rising expectations, our global research provides a fresh approach to help understand the complex, underlying and interconnected drivers of human decision making.
Access the 2018 Me, my life my wallet here.
Me, my life, my wallet explores six key themes:
• Trust - understanding consumers' explicit and implicit expectations regarding their data, and the need for organisations to rebalance permission and presumption.
• Data - uncovering the stark realities of the data trail consumers create across devices, interactions and key life stages.
• Wealth and retirement - questioning the potential impact of a looming savings crisis and rethinking retirement in an era of unretirement.
• Generational surfing - challenging the Boomer and Millennial hype and looking at the overlooked Generation X and the behaviour transfer to Generation Z.
• The customer of the future - connecting the need to understand consumers more intimately with the ability to deliver more personalised experiences in today's hyperconnected and informed world.
• The B2B customer - recognising that rapidly changing consumer motivations and expectations are permeating the workplace and applying consuer behaviour lens in a B2B context.
Register to receive the second edition of Me, my life, my wallet.
© 2020 KPMG LLP, a UK limited liability partnership, and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative, a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”) is a Swiss entity. Member firms of the KPMG network of independent firms are affiliated with KPMG International. KPMG International provides no client services. No member firm has any authority to obligate or bind KPMG International or any other member firm vis-à-vis third parties, nor does KPMG International have any such authority to obligate or bind any member firm.