Keeping you up to date with the latest developments around key valuation issues.
Valuations Newsletter offers insights on hot topics around valuation across a range of sectors and asset classes. We hope this will help when developing solutions to common challenges of valuing businesses and their assets.
To subscribe to the Valuations Newsletter or provide feedback please email email@example.com.
Valuations Newsletter - Edition 2
In this latest edition, we discuss:
- The deceptive charm of share splits: A study on the value effect of share splits of Euro STOXX 600 companies over the past 12 years
- Valuing entities with complex capital structures: A practical approach to distinguishing share prices for different share classes
- A case study outlining how a KPMG multi-disciplinary team provided support on an inward investment real estate transaction
- A snapshot of recent financial market data, including;
- Comparison of major stock maret performances in 2016
- FTSE 100 sector multiples
- Risk-free rates for major currencies
- Recent country risk premiums and inflation forecasts for the BRIC countries
Valuations Newsletter - Edition 1
In the first edition, we discuss:
- How valuations would be different in a world of irrational, risk seeking investors.
- How KPMG helped overcome the challenges of valuing a range of assets and liabilities following BT’s £12.5bn acquisition of EE.
© 2021 KPMG LLP a UK limited liability partnership and a member firm of the KPMG global organisation of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
For more detail about the structure of the KPMG global organisation please visit https://home.kpmg/governance.