Just within the last decade, the retail sector has been undergoing a significant structural change. COVID-19 has only accelerated this evolution. Retailers now need to rapidly adapt to these changes to ensure they succeed in the future.
Increasingly, your website and app are your digital storefront giving your New Customer the digital experience they are looking for in addition to the traditional physical store experience.
Right now, many retailers are having to review their strategy to align with these changing requirements and there are four key aspects of their business to focus on:
- Business models and partnerships: How does your business model need to adapt and how do you identify partners to support on customer requirements?
- Declining margins and productivity: How can you best use your existing resources to grow?
- Purpose and reputation: What does your business stand for?
- Consumer power: Who are your customers? What do they value?
How we help retail organisations
Our retail experts help you address these four key themes. With solutions tailored for your business, we enable you to operate efficiently, reduce risk and grow. Our aim is to work in partnership with you to improve customer-centricity by reviewing the following areas:
- Customer and digital transformation
- Data analytics and security
- Supply chain management
- Growth and new business models