Claire has over 18 years of experience providing assistance and solutions to lenders and other stakeholders on financial and operational turnarounds, restructurings and insolvencies in Asia Pacific, Europe and the US.
Cases of note:
- Advising the board of a national greetings card/gift retailer with over 330 leasehold stores
- Advising a listed water desalination and power plant conglomerate with plants across Asia, the Middle East and North Africa in one of the largest restructurings in South East Asia;
- Advising a major UK food retailer on the options available in respect of 570 leasehold stores;
- Advising an international food retailer in relation to an overseas business portfolio;
- Project managing the restructuring and subsequent disposal of a UK based casual dining portfolio;
- Acting as administrator of a ladieswear retailer/wholesaler with concessions in the UK and Europe;
- Leading the administration of a national greetings card/gift retailer with over 800 leasehold stores;
- Advising the private equity owner of a ladieswear wholesaler/retailer with over 80 stores/concessions;
- Leading the administration of a national gift and novelty goods retailer operating over 120 stores;
- Advising the board of a West End–based bar/nightclub operator; and
- Advising a private-equity fund in relation to its shareholding in a bespoke tailor/couture house.