Louise is KPMG’s Head of Learning Solutions in the UK, and also has a specific focus on public sector clients. She leads our work on innovative design and delivery of learning programmes, working with complex consortia to implement and apply change within the public sector. She brings a combination of extensive consulting experience with direct experience as both an education and health practitioner who understands how learning works in practice and how to implement successful change. Prior to joining KPMG in 2007 Louise was an Associate Director in Further and Higher Education and a registered allied health professional for 16 years.
Professional and industry experience
- Louise is the Delivery Partner of a KPMG led consortium with internationally renowned academic organisations, that designed and deliver award winning national leadership programmes for the NHS Leadership Academy. She has been involved in this work since 2013 and led the KPMG team who were successful in a re-competition in 2018 for a further 5 years.
- She led the UK team that has worked with KPMG in Ireland to design and deliver an Irish Health Academy based upon the excellent work of the UK NHS Leadership Academy.
- She is also the Quality Partner for the KPMG led consortium on behalf of Civil Service Learning. She leads the design and delivery team that developed the new core curriculum offer available to 400,000 UK Civil Servants since 2016. Delivery of the learning is extensive and covers UK and overseas delivery.
- Louise recently authored two thought leadership articles – How to protect your leadership development budget and Is your leadership development strategy still relevant? She regularly speaks at leadership development conferences on health and learning for public and corporate sectors. She is skilled in leading learning programmes with a blend of methods, including experiential learning and self-managed learning.
- She has presented at the Learning Technologies conference and presented learnings from the NHS Leadership Academy work to a global audience in Milan and Amsterdam.
- Louise is currently also the Lead Partner for public sector clients to support Leadership development strategy and increased board awareness of diversity and inclusion.