Justin is a Partner in KPMG’s US Accounting & Reporting Group (USARG) based in London. The group specialises in SEC, PCAOB and US GAAP reporting requirements of audit and advisory clients. Justin has significant experience in the US and Europe of working with SEC registrants, and in the telecoms, life sciences and technology sectors, largely helping companies with the US IPO process.
Professional and industry experience
Justin has significant experience in USARG working with clients in various regions such as: the UK, Ireland, the United States, the Netherlands, Belgium and Moscow. International companies that he has worked with include: Liberty Global, Virgin Media, Adaptimmune Therapeutics, GW Pharmaceuticals, Icon, Jazz Pharmaceuticals, uniQure, HeadHunter, King Digital Entertainment, Micro Focus, Yandex, Formula One, Jimmy Choo and WorldPay.
Prior to his current role Justin was a Director in KPMG’s audit practice in the UK for three years where he led the PCAOB audits of UK affiliates of Motorola and Electronic Arts and also worked with Fujitsu and BT Group.
He has also worked with a number of KPMG’s large public clients in the United States, during a two year secondment to KPMG’s Silicon Valley Audit Practice where he worked with Electronic Arts and Silicon Graphics and other smaller start-ups and IPOs.
- SEC filing review work for US ‘Appendix K’ requirements
- Merger and acquisition related support
- Supporting clients through their listing and post IPO timeframe
- GAAP conversions and accounting advice, from UK GAAP and IFRS to US GAAP
- Analysis and advice on complex US GAAP accounting issues
- Preparing technical guidance and training
- Continuous involvement in US debt and equity offerings under Rule 144A or under SEC regulations by audit clients from the UK, Ireland, Luxembourg, Spain and Russia.
Accounting & Finance, Oxford Brookes University
Member of the Chartered Institute of England & Wales (ICAEW)
Licensed U.S CPA, California