Phil has provided HR and Payroll transformation implementation services across multiple industries including retail, financial services, travel and transportation, retail, oil and gas and public sector. As an executive, he has been leading the transition to Cloud for HR functions for the last 25 years in a variety of clients. He has led multi year/ multi member firm transformation programmes in Europe, the Americas, Australasia, Africa and Asia.
Phil leads our digital HR capability with a focus on human capital management (HCM) Cloud technologies in the UK.
Project work includes:
- HR strategy and visioning
- HR Transformation
- Development of shared service centres
- Development of HR target operating models
- Implementation of new operating models for HR, payroll talent acquisition, reward & learning/development
- Implementation of cloud based HR technologies
- Development of end to end Digital HR enablement covering automation, machine learning and advanced analytics
- Integration of HR into the wider business environment
- Development of tangible HR MI strategies and meaningful, measurable key performance indicators (KPI’s)
BSc (Hons,) Mathematics, University of Wales