Kevin has been with KPMG for over 39 years. Kevin has worked in the United States (including nearly five years at KPMG’s US National Office), South Africa, Japan and Europe as well as the UK.
Professional and Industry Experience
- Since returning to the UK in 2007 Kevin has been responsible for the oversight of the reporting to the SEC by key KPMG clients in the EMEA region and is authorized by KPMG’s US National Office to perform Appendix K reviews of SEC Foreign Private Issuers. In this role Kevin works with audit teams on a day to day basis regarding the application of PCAOB standards and, where appropriate, US GAAS.
- From 2008 to 2015 Kevin was head of KPMG’s US Accounting and Reporting Group based in London.
- In his current role Kevin also provides financial reporting and accounting advice to clients on US accounting and reporting matters, including guidance on the detailed requirements of the SEC both from an IPO perspective and for ongoing obligations
- Kevin’s current clients range from internationally renowned organisations operating across several industries to specialist research companies hoping to IPO in the US
- Kevin is also involved in KPMG’s international training program on PCAOB and US GAAS matters
- Prior to working in the US Accounting and Reporting Group Kevin was based in New Jersey and New York where he worked in KPMG’s Global Audit Methodology Group on the incorporation of US and International auditing standards into KPMG’s global audit methodology and tools as well as SEC practice matters
- Prior to working in the US, in addition to servicing a portfolio of audit and advisory clients in the Thames Valley, Kevin was a member of KPMG’s national technical committee with responsibility for the roll out of new audit tools and initiatives across the region