Andrea joined KPMG in 1998. She spent three years in the Cambridge audit department before transferring to Restructuring in London 2001. Andrea now specialises in providing advice to stakeholders in relation to companies in distress, assessing options for stakeholders and, where appropriate, returning value to stakeholders through an insolvency process.
Key assignments have included:
- Cox & Kings Travel Ltd-The administration and immediate sale of one of the world's oldest travel agents.
- Recent secondment (2015 to 2019) to a major Cypriot bank as part of a highly successful NPL reduction programme.
- MF Global UK Ltd-The first administration under The Investment Bank Special Administration Rules and Regulations 2011. MF Global was a broker dealer based in London.
- Aero Inventory UK Ltd-The administration of a global aircraft parts business with assets located in the UK, Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, Australia and Switzerland.
- 12 month secondment to LBG Business Suport team (2008)
- Project Nailsea-Company side advisory for an NHS Trust in financial distress