Tanvir is a Director in the KPMG Law Business Structuring and Transactions team. Tanvir is a practising solicitor with extensive experience advising on corporate law matters, encompassing domestic and cross-border M&A, joint ventures, corporate restructurings, private equity transactions and equity and debt capital markets issues.
Tanvir’s experience includes advising on a variety of corporate transactions, including:
- Group reorganisations, simplification and demergers
- Intra-group share and asset transfers
- Mergers and acquisitions, disposals and due diligence
- Share capital alterations, distributions and alternative methods of returning value to shareholders
- Joint Ventures
- All areas of corporate compliance and governance