Noeleen leads our UK Financial Services Risk and Regulation Driven Transformation practice. She specialises in driving large-scale Capital Markets and Banking transformations, partnering with clients to lead radical change front-to-back from design through to execution.
- Led transformational change in one of the largest UK banks to prevent regulatory censure and build capability to address urgent financial crime risks that were a pressing concern for the Board. This work required a multi-year transformation and a £1bn business case to build a bank-wide financial crime management utility.
- Led transformation of the investment banking business of a European bank. This entailed redefining and implementing the strategic business model, delivering revenue growth and cost savings.
- Led development and execution of Consumer Remediation strategy for a major high street bank to save £8bn in redress fees, resolve a major (RMBS) legacy obstacle for the bank.
- Managed delivery of Brexit readiness for multiple financial institutions (including a major US Bank, Australian Bank and a Japanese Commodity Broker) – addressing the full range of location, preferred structure and restructuring route issues – taking into account legal, regulatory, tax, capital, liquidity, accounting and employment law considerations.
- Led design of the future operating model for the Ring Fenced element of a European Universal Bank and developing a digital transformation that has already realised significant cost savings.
- Acted as a Programme Lead responsible for the design and build of a Greenfield Investment Bank, including developing an approach to full replatforming.