At KPMG, we believe a healthy and safe environment is central to our working life and we’re passionate about our responsibility for your wellbeing.
It goes without saying that we comply with all applicable occupational health and safety regulations that protect both our people and our visitors.
But we go a lot further than that, including giving our people access to:
- BeWell, our employee assistance programme - a 24/7 confidential support service for information, counselling and practical advice on any of life’s daily challenges
- A health and wellbeing suite in our Canada Square office for onsite health care services including private GP, physiotherapy, nutritional therapy and sports massage at discounted rates
- The KPMGym in our Canada Square office
- Personalised and modular company funded health assessments for Managers and above or at discounted rates for all other employees
- An online health risk questionnaire available to all employees.
- An Occupational Health service for fast, effective help with any health problems our people have that may affect their ability to carry out their work
- Your Health Gateway – an online portal helping us make small changes that make a big difference
- Group Income Protection and vocational rehabilitation service
- Private medical insurance
- A Remote GP service offering 24/7 access to GP consultations and health information via a smartphone or computer
- Core life assurance for all employees at 4x salary, with the option to buy additional cover up to 10x salary, and to buy cover for your spouse/partner.
- A wide range of flexible benefits such as dental insurance, optical insurance and travel insurance; some of which are available to parents and dependants too