KPMG professionals worldwide can give insights into what companies need to do in order to be in compliance with both local and international requirements. In this respect we provide outsourcing services, an effective tool that enables businesses to free up valuable time and to focus on core activities such as logistics, marketing, sales, and strategic planning.
New, tough, and wide-ranging regulations have propelled management into the corporate spotlight – forcing companies to pay even closer attention to compliance with local country tax laws. Increased scrutiny results in a greater demand for more and better information – often under tight deadlines.
By using our outsourcing services you will benefit from:
- high-quality accounting and reporting services at a cost-effective price
- filling any knowledge gaps that may stem from operating in a number of locations under different tax regimes
- effective tax risk management by being able to draw on our knowledge and experience, which covers all aspects of accounting and taxation
How KPMG can help
Our leadership team is among the best in this field and we start by fully understanding your needs, objectives, systems, and corporate culture, and then we assess your tax risks. This is followed by helping your back-office work smoothly while your taxes and statutory reporting are taken care of by our highly-qualified team of professionals.
We will help you make your business more profitable and secure through building the efficient business and tax accounting in accordance with the applicable Ukrainian laws, find the link for more details (PDF, MB 2.5).
Our services include:
- Assistance with the accounting function set-up and statutory accounting consulting (reviewing the client’s existing accounting policies/processes)
- Developing a local accounting policy and tailoring the Group’s corporate accounting policy to statutory accounting requirements
- Tax management services (reviewing the client’s existing tax/finance function processes, roles and responsibilities, resources and skills; comparing them against industry best practice)
- Accounting outsourcing and tax compliance
- Management reporting (including transformation from local GAAP to IFRS)
- Preparing and reviewing tax reporting
- Advising on finance and tax accounting
- Recovery of statutory/tax accounts
- Assistance with ERP system implementation (specifically, the ERP tax module)
- Support during the launch of automated accounting systems and other automated systems for managing internal processes
- Assistance and consultancy support during tax audits
- Payroll services and reporting
- Recruiting finance staff (including multilevel selections and specialised testing of knowledge and skills)
- HR administration (including assessing the skills of accounting/finance function staff)
- Reviewing payroll calculations and the maintenance of HR records
- Outstaffing/secondment services
- We implement a tailor-made communication style to meet the needs of both your local and overseas management
- We think beyond just the numbers and the immediate processing to ascertain the impact on the strategic operational drivers of your business, timely diagnose risks, and avoid surprises
- We have many years’ experience in successfully assisting with building efficient internal accounting and tax functions
- We provide data security and confidentiality