Preparation of separate/consolidated financial statements
Preparation of financial statements
Preparation of financial statements by KPMG specialists in accordance with the requirements of IFRS/US GAAP.
Preparation of financial statements in accordance with the requirements of IFRS/US GAAP
Within the scope of this service, KPMG specialists prepare draft interim and/or annual, separate and/or consolidated financial statements; in accordance with IFRS/US GAAP requirements.
If your company does not have the resources necessary for preparing a financial statements package on its own (time, technical knowledge, expertise, etc.), KPMG’s specialists can manage the process of preparing draft financial statements, specifically:
- analysing the current state of your company’s accounting and financial statements against IFRS requirements,
- providing advice on potential models and algorithms for transforming and/or consolidating adjustment calculation,
- preparing and completing transformation and/or consolidation tables,
- preparing packages for interim and/or annual, separate and/or consolidated financial statements, including notes thereto.
Benefits and Opportunities
- Your company receives a package of IFRS/US GAAP financial statements prepared by KPMG experts and professionals within a short time frame.
- Your company will be able to easily adopt IFRS/US GAAP practices with the help of KPMG specialists.
- This service is flexible and encompasses one or several separate business components as your company deems necessary.
- Financial reporting prepared by KPMG specialists significantly reduces the number of questions and comments from external auditors.