KPMG Review Magazine is a publication about business, innovation, trends, and successful cases in various areas, which combines the expertise of KPMG and the ideas of other leading global and Ukrainian experts, and practitioners.
Here is the ninth issue of KPMG Review Magazine "The future of work" (PDF 6 MB).
The speakers of this issue:
- David Yang, founder and Board Director of ABBYY Group
- Alex Lutskiy, founder and CEO of Innovecs
- Oleksandr Komarov, president of Kyivstar
Adaptation to the pandemic conditions stimulated companies to large-scale changes in business processes. Remote work and restrictions on visits to offices, digitalization of social relations with colleagues resulted in more attention paid by employers to analysis of their interaction with employees. Previously, business followed the ‘customer above all’ principle, however, transition to remote work led to increased focusing on employees’ productivity and well-being. In KPMG Review Magazine "Future of work", you will find answers to the following questions:
- How to motivate employees working remotely?
- Why is it important to increase investment in staff development?
- How should HR role change?
- What is employee experience?
- How will CEO’s functionality change?
Read and share with your colleagues
Business leaders’ opinions on the new operation mode
Lack of employees with appropriate skills is a challenge of today
Investment in human capital - planned business adaptation
HR function - administrator or strategic partner in transformation era