The next normal: M&A in times of COVID-19 and after
KPMG in Ukraine invites you to join our annual investment-related event "The next normal: M&A in times of COVID-19 and after"
The event will take place on March 10, 2021 at 15:00
KPMG in Ukraine invites you to join our annual investment-related event "The next normal: M&A in times of COVID-19 and after" on March 10, 2021 at 15:00.
Svitlana Shcherbatyuk, Transaction Services Lead, KPMG in Ukraine, will present the key findings of the KPMG Ukraine M&A Radar 2020 report and a panel of experts will lead a discussion on the following topics:
- A new reality for Ukrainian M&A;
- Can M&A be a driver of long-term economic growth?
- Is private equity purely a local play in Ukraine?
- What role will public private partnerships play?
The invited experts for the panel:
- Brian Best, Managing Director, Investment Banking, Dragon Capital;
- Petrus Stephanus van Driel, Chief Financial Officer, Naftogaz Group;
- Oleg Tymkiv, Strategy and Finance Director, DTEK
- Peter Latos, Partner, Head of Consulting & Deal Advisory, KPMG in Ukraine and others.
Language of the event: English. Translation into Ukrainian will not be provided.