Yang Leou-Fong began his career with KPMG in 1987 and was admitted into the partnership in, 2000. He has worked in KPMG’s Audit department for over 28 years. Yang Leou-Fong is supported by a team of experienced professionals who provide audit, tax and advisory services to both multinational and national clients.
Yang Leou-Fong has extensive experience in providing audit and attestation related services, which includes financial statement attestation, corporate income tax return certification, advisory services relating to public listing, IPOs, accounting systems, management control, internal auditing and performing due diligence reviews. He has also provided assistance for financial and consultancy service for the design and implementation of IFRS assessment.
Yang Leou-Fong has also provided in-house training to staff and also conducted seminars for clients.
Fields of expertise
Yang Leou-Fong has extensive experience serving clients in the financial services, technology, media, telecommunications, industrial and consumer markets sector.
Professional Service Experience
- Provide advisory services to companies relating to RProvide advisory services to companies relating to ROC and overseas public listing
- Provide advisory services related to establishment of internal control procedures, public listing, IPO, accounting systems, management control and internal auditing
- Provide assistance and advisory service relating to public listing in Taiwan to Taiwanese business enterprises returning from Mainland China
- Audit and attestation related service- Provide financial statement attestation, corporate income tax return certifications and due diligence reviews
- Advisory services of IFRS conversion and implementation, and audit of financial statements in accordance with IFRS