Aikey, a Tax Director of KPMG, joined KPMG in 2003.
Before he joined KPMG, he was an auditor responsible for financial report auditing, IPO tutoring and filing income tax returns at another Big four accounting firm.
Aikey is mainly responsible for tax consulting on the shareholder and investment structure for IPOs, Certification of business tax returns and tax refund application. He has a wide and varied of clients, such as Financial and Banking, Common Carrier, Consumable Goods, Manufacturing and Hi-tech electronics.
Moreover, he provided tax consulting service to companies, including tax advice service on investment, operating and shareholder structure, and also individual tax, estate tax, gift tax and family wealth and tax advisory services.
Aikey also is often invited as a tax lecturer, not only for KPMG Taiwan, but for the Kaohsiung Chamber Of Industry, the Pingtung Export Excessing Zone Administration and The SME Incubator at Tainan Science Park.
Professional Service Experience
- Provides tax (including income tax, estate and gift taxes) advices regarding wealth inheritance and assets preservation for the individuals and families
- Provides tax planning services regarding the adjustments of shareholder and investment structure prior to IPO in Taiwan (including IPO through foreign investment)
- Provides tax services about shareholder and investment structure for the enterprise or individuals
- Provides tax consulting service regarding the related party transactions and international triangular trade
- Provide tax advice on overseas assets preservation and allocation