Kevin has more than 15 years’ experience in tax & investment service. He began his career with KPMG in 1999, and was promoted to Tax partner in 2015. Prior to his career with KPMG, he was a tax officer of the National Tax Administration of Central Taiwan Province, Ministry of Finance. He holds a BBA degree in Industrial Management from National Taiwan University of Science and Technology.
Some of the tax services which he provides are corporate tax planning services with regard to corporate investment, operational structure and ownership structure planning, tax planning and application services with regard to various tax concessions and incentives, and Estate and gift tax planning services for individuals and families.
Professional Service Experience
- Provides corporate tax planning services with regards to corporate investment, operational structure and ownership structure
- Provides tax planning services with regards to tax planning for individual tax and inheritance and gift tax
- Provides tax planning and application services with regards to various tax concessions and incentives
- Provides tax planning for individuals and family
- Provides corporate tax and individual tax advisory services
- Provides tax administrative remedy services and serves as a professional tax litigation agent