Astor’s major clientele covers petrochemical, biotech, textile, electronics and hotel industries. He is not only a seasoned expert in performing auditing and tax services, but is also experienced in IPO assistance, capital increase, internal control, internal audit review and consolidation or segregation of different entities.
Apart from his career in KPMG, Astor is currently the Vice Chairman of Accounting and Auditing Committee, Taiwan CPA Association, and the Director of Taiwan Bio Industry Organization. He also has been the Vice Chairman of Forensic Accounting Services Committee, National Federation Certified Public Accountants Association of R.O.C., the Vice Chairman of Accounting and Auditing Committee, Taipei City CPA Association, the Director of Taipei City Tax Agent Association.
Professional Service Experience
- Audit and attestation related services- Financial statement attestation, corporate income tax return certifications and due diligence reviews
- Advisory services for Government investigation
- Advisory services related to IPO, accounting systems, management control and internal auditing
- Advisory services for incremental capital
- Assist in M&A and implementation
Study an EMBA in National Taiwan University (102)
Executive Master Program of Business Administration in Biotechnology, Taipei Medical University
Master Degree in Accounting, Jinan University
Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Chung Yuan Christian University
R.O.C. Certified Public Accountant
R.O.C. Certified Internal Auditor