Vivia began her career with KPMG in 1991 and was admitted into the partnership in 2000. She has over 28 years experience in audit and tax services for multinational and national clients. Vivia is currently the Partner of KPMG’s Tax & Investment Dept., partner of Accounting, Tax and Payroll Outsourcing Team and Tax advisor & compliance services to Foreign Institutional Investors (FINIs). She is also responsible for tax certification services.
Vivia has extensive experience serving clients in the tax services and advisory services to multi-industrial of Information, Communication & Entertainment, Industrial and Consumer Markets, Infrastructure, Government & Healthcare and Privacy Equity, such as:
- Tax outsourcing services– account preparation as per ROC GAAP, provide payroll related services, VAT reporting, withholding tax filing services and work with other KPMG international next work for indirect tax compliance service
- Tax provision preparation for local-country GAAP
- Income tax return certification service
- Tax advisor & compliance services to Foreign Institutional Investors (FINIs)
- Assurance, financial audit service、Advisory services related to IPO, accounting systems, management control and internal auditing.
In addition, Vivia also has committed to promoting tax digital and technology solutions, providing services such as corporate legal compliance system design recommendations, declaration of demand planning, tax technology consulting and solution introduction.
Areas of expertise
Tax, Audit, Accounting and payroll services