Swimming is Partner of Audit Department. Her work experiences include providing audit and certification of financial statements and corporate income tax returns. She has also expertise in helping clients establish accounting system under IFRS, assists clients Go-Public in R.O.C., providing advisory services to foreign security issuers in applying for an IPO through cross trading on the Taiwan Stock Exchange Corporation, and likewise providing advisory services to Taiwanese clients pursuing IPO overseas. Also, she provides advisory services to clients with multi-operating locations for purposes of establishing internal control structure, and provides various training courses for clients. Her audit clients cover various industries including Industrial and consumer products industry, Technology, Media and Telecommunications, Leasing, Healthcare and Medicine.
Swimming is the chairman of Tax team in KPMG Taiwan. She promotes the quality of corporate income tax return certifications, reduces the audit risk and performs effective audits. Therefore, she establishes professional training courses of tax for audit department. In response to new regulations promulgated by IRS, she plans and designs related policies and procedures for KPMG in Taiwan.
- Audit and attestation related service - Provide financial statement attestation, corporate income tax return certifications and due diligence reviews.
- IFRS conversion and implementation, and audit of financial statements in accordance with IFRS.
- Provide to companies relating to ROC and overseas public listing.
- Cross Border Listing in Taiwan.
- Provide advisory services related to establishment of internal control procedures, public listing, IPO, accounting systems, management control and internal auditing.
- Serving as reporting accountant for multinational listed companies on matters.