Albert is the Vice Chairman of KPMG Taiwan Inc. He was the Board Member of KPMG in Taiwan, the KPMG Taiwan International Insurance Coordinator, KPMG Taiwan Financial Service Audit Group Head.
He holds a PhD of Accounting in School of Business at Renmin University of China and has more than 30 years of working experience specializing in Financial Service industry which include providing audit and tax services to large financial holding, banking and insurance companies and serving KPMG international clients. He is familiar with US GAAP, IFRS and US SOX Act related areas. He has also involved in the consultancy services for IPO, domestic and overseas fund raising, financial and tax planning, organization restructuring, mergers and acquisitions, financial and accounting due diligence work, examination of implementation of internal audit and internal control system, IFRS 17, IFRS 9 and other IFRSs assessment, design and implementation.
Albert is the Member of the Review Committee for the Premium Rate of Compulsory Automobile Liability Insurance and lecturer in the Department of Risk Management and Insurance Graduate School of National Chengchi University and Department of Accounting, National Taiwan University.
- Member of the Review Committee for the Premium Rate of Compulsory Automobile Liability Insurance
- Leading Partner for Financial Supervisory Commission’s research project on “Development of life insurance internal model related supervisory regulations”
- Leading Partner for Taiwan Insurance Institute’s research project on “Study of life insurance ORSA”
- Leading Partner for Financial Supervisory Commission’s research project on IFRS 4 Phase II
- Leading Partner of a large Life Insurance Company Economic Capital review project
- Act as instructor of financial service industry for years and assist Insurance Bureau in modifying accounting system for insurance industry
- Provide audit service for KPMG international clients for many years, familiar with US GAAP, IFRS and US SOX Act related areas
- Assist in the consultancy service for IPO, domestic and overseas fund raising, financial and accounting due diligence work, internal audit and control advice and examination
- Assist in financial service consultancy service for IFRS 4, IFRS 9 and IFRS assessment, design and implementation
- Provide financial consulting services for Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA)