Phyllis joined KPMG in 2003 and has more than 10 years of audit experience. She is an audit partner and also an instructor in KPMG in Taiwan. She has provided professional services in Taiwan, Thailand and the United States. She joined KPMG Global Mobility Program in 2008 and undertook audit engagements for U.S. banking clients during the 2008 through 2010 financial crisis, including the audit for covered assets in Citigroup Bailout. She then took the role in KPMG in Thailand as the Head of China Practice during 2016 through 2019 to assist KPMG in Thailand to expand its Chinese business.
Her core accomplishments include:
Audit and attestation services
- Provided financial statement audits and local statutory corporate tax return certification for multi-national companies, international banks, broker-dealers, private equity funds and domestic high-tech manufacturing companies.
- Provided financial statement audits and internal control attestation for issuers to apply public offering and listing in Taiwan
- Assisted companies to convert accounting principles into IFRSs
- Provided advisory services to assist foreign issuers in applying IPO in Taiwan, including GAAP conversion and setting up internal control
- Provided advisory services to assist Chinese investors in a variety of sectors to expand business into Thailand
Areas of expertise
- Audit and attestation
- IPO Readiness
- Consultation for investment in Thailand