From 2016 - 2017, she was the head of People, Performance & Culture. As the head of People, Performance & Culture, she had responsibility for KPMG Taiwan’s management on people talent, human resources and learning and development. Peggy also dedicated her passion exploring the KPMG Story so each KPMG Taiwan member can understand their own purpose via inspiring confidence and empowering change. Finally, each KPMG Taiwan member can create clear choices so that our clients can see us in difference and our people are extraordinary.
- Head of People, Performance & Culture, KPMG in Taiwan
- Head of Startups and Innovation, KPMG in Taiwan
- Partner of Audit Dept., KPMG in Taiwan
- Partner of counseling Go Incubation Board for Startup and Acceleration Firms (GISA)
- Head of IFRS issue, KPMG in Taiwan
- Healthcare & Life Science Service
Professional Service Experience
- Audit and attestation related service: Provide financial statement attestation, corporate income tax return certifications.
- Consulting services: Provide consulting services related to IPO, accounting systems, management control and internal auditing.
- Counseling and implementation of the listing case
- IFRS implementation advisory service.
- Internal control evaluation.