Linda is an audit partner in KPMG Taiwan. Currently, she is responsible for financial statement audits, corporate income tax return certifications, due diligence reviews certification, and provides consulting services related to IPOs, Internal control evaluation and IFRS implementation advisory service.
Linda received her Bachelor Degree in Accounting from Tamkang University and is a licensed Certified Public Accountant in the R.O.C and Certified Internal Auditor.
Professional Service Experience
- Audit and attestation related service- Provide financial statement attestation, corporate income tax return certifications and due diligence reviews.
- Advisory services of IFRS conversion and implementation, and audit of financial statements in accordance with IFRS.
- Provide advisory services to companies relating to R.O.C and overseas public listing.
- Cross Border Listing in Taiwan.
- Advisory services - Provide advisory services related to establishment of internal control procedures, public listing, IPO, accounting systems, management control and internal auditing.
- Serving as reporting accountant for multinational listed companies on matters.