Leo Chi has more than 18-year experiences in assurance practice. Leo is a member of ASPAC Taiwan Practice, currently, is responsible for financial statement audits, corporate income tax return certifications and due diligence reviews certification, and also provide consulting services related to IPO, accounting system management control.
Leo received his Master of Science in Accounting degree from National Chengchi University and a licensed Certified Public Accountant from ROC.
- Partner of Audit Dep., KPMG in Taiwan
- Member of Border Listing I n Taiwan Project, KPMG in Taiwan
- Instructor of KPMG in Taiwan
- Lecturer in Accounting, University and Institute of Technology
- Member of Taipei City, Kaohsiung City and Taiwan Provincial CPA Association
- Staff, Manager, Senior Manager in auditing service, KPMG in Taiwan
Master Degree – National Chang Chi University
R.O.C. Certified Public Accountant