Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career in Management Consulting?
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We have more than 189,000 outstanding professionals working together to deliver value in 152 countries worldwide.
Ranked globally as one of the top 5 companies to work with, for the last 5 years.
To advise clients on a range of issues within the Management Consulting service line including Strategic Planning, Recruitment Assistance, Process Analysis, Procedure Documentation and Change Management
Roles and Responsibilities
- Meeting with clients to obtain detailed step by step information about their duties
- Developing client deliverables e.g. process flow charts, procedure manuals based on information received from clients and various human resource reports.
- Developing strategic plans for clients including performing strategic analyses e.g. PESTLE, SWOT, Porter’s 7 forces, Balanced Scorecard frameworks
- Conducting data collection, research and analysis
- Documenting findings and recommendations to be presented and discussed with clients
- Preparing any necessary risk management forms e.g. Local Conflict checks, Sentinel queries, Client & Engagement Acceptance & Continuance (CEAC) forms etc.
- Supervise and give direction to Business Advisors in the planning, execution and reporting on engagements
- Communicate progress of engagements with the Manager responsible for Management Consulting Services in a timely manner
- Assist in the growth of the service line by participating in business development initiatives including client meetings, presentations, seminars, networking and proposal development
- Pursue professional development opportunities, including professional association memberships, certifications and continuous training
- Assist in the development of more junior Business Advisors through coaching, training and mentoring etc
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of Advisory client files in accordance withKPMG Engagement Management standards
- Minimumn of 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Studies, Human Resources, or business-related field
- Certification in change management and the Balanced Scorecard Framework would be an asset
- Some experience in at least 2 of the following: business process analysis, procedure manual documentation, change management, process improvement, executive recruitment, human resource services and strategic planning
Experience the difference with KPMG, one of the world’s most respected and trusted professional services firms. Compensation and benefits are very competitive and will be commensurate with experience. We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals.
If you would like to join our dynamic team of professionals, submit your application to: email@example.com
Only suitable applications will be acknowledged