If you are driven by success, have high levels of initiative, integrity, honesty, professionalism, and effective communication skills, KPMG is keen to have you join our rapidly growing practice. The successful candidate will be involved in engagements both locally and regionally.
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We have more than 200,000 outstanding professionals working together to deliver value in 153 countries worldwide. Ranked globally as one of the top 5 companies to work with, for the last 5 years.
KPMG’s Audit department is seeking a qualified accountant to work as a Manager. As an Audit Manager you will be involved in all aspects, ensuring the delivery of audit and assurance engagements from planning through to completion. Your role will include executive level client interaction and involve exposure to multiple clients.
All managers have a portfolio of clients and they are responsible for planning and project managing all aspects of audits including:
- Preparing and reviewing reports to senior management and audit committees
- On-site involvement and being the key point of contact for the clients’ senior level staff throughout the year
- Managing engagements, overseeing in-charge and audit assistants work, ensuring compliance with client, statutory and KPMG requirements, appreciating relevant internal and external market factors and ensuring the effective and timely delivery of engagements
- Keping up to date with KPMG's product and service offerings, identifying sales opportunities with the aim of generating new business opportunities.
- Overseeing and directing the budgeting, planning, co-ordination and control of engagements in accordance with client, statutory, KPMG and business requirements to ensure effective service delivery and maximum recoverability
- Assist the Director and Senior Manager in monitoring the effectiveness of Audit services delivered and providing feedback when necessary
- Direct, coach and mentor audit staff
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Professionally qualified with a recognised accountancy body, ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Significant practical experience as a Manager in an external audit capacity
- Excellent knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards and International Auditing Standards
- Well-developed leadership, supervisory and coaching skills
- Drive and resilience and ability to thrive in a high stress and fast paced environment
- Flexible and willing to travel
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Excellent interpersonal skills and willingness to adapt to a multi-cultural experience;
- Experience working with electronic audit systems (e-audit)
- IT Literacy: Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
What’s on offer:
Excellent salary, benefits and genuine career progression opportunities.
If you would like to join our dynamic team of professionals, please submit your resume o to:
The Manager, Human Resources
Savannah East, 11 Queen’s Park East
Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
Only suitable applications will be acknowledged