Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career in Audit?
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We have more than 200,000 outstanding professionals working together to deliver value in 153 countries worldwide.
Ranked globally as one of the top 5 companies to work with, for the last 5 years.
As an Audit Associate or Senior Associate you will assist in the delivery of audit and assurance engagements from planning through to completion. Successful candidates should have experience in an auditing environment and the ability to work collaboratively with clients and service teams.
The successful candidates will be involved in planning and project managing all aspects of audits including:
- Controls and substantive testing (including audits of consolidations and statutory accounts)
- Ensuring projects comply with KPMG and International Auditing Standards
- Budgeting and monitoring the financial performance of projects, focusing on optimising profitability
- Directing and leading teams, reporting directly to the manager and partner
- Building relationships with the client staff and acting as an ambassador for the Firm
- Report writing for Audit Committees and management
- Identification of ways to differentiate KPMG - how can we bring new and innovative ideas to our clients
Qualifications and Experience:
- Pursuing level II or Level III ACCA
- At least two years’ experience in an auditing environment
- At least two (2) years post qualification External Audit experience in a professional accounting firm conducting medium-sized audits (Seniors only)
- Excellent knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards and Internal Auditing Standards
- Flexible and willing to travel
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken
- ·Excellent interpersonal skills and willingness to adapt to a multi-cultural experience;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
What’s on offer:
Excellent salary, benefits and genuine progression opportunities
If you would like to join our dynamic team of professionals, please submit your résumé to: email@example.com
Only suitable applications will be acknowledged