KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We have over 189,000 outstanding professionals working together to deliver value in over 152 countries worldwide.
Working at KPMG’s fast growing Tax department would be an ideal opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to be part of our extraordinary team of professionals.
KPMG is ranked globally as one of the top 5 companies to work with for the last 5 years
As we continue to strengthen our Tax team we are seeking high-calibre Senior Tax Consultants for our fast-growing Tax Services department to serve a large portfolio of clients across all industry sectors with a variety of tax advisory and compliance services.
Principal activities will include the following:
- Provide tax compliance and tax advisory services to clients in all sectors
- Interact with the Board of Inland Revenue on behalf of clients
- Prepare tax advice on domestic and international tax issues, this would entail the review and interpretation of tax legislation and treaties
- Prepare and present various topics at tax seminars and conferences
- Prepare reports and newsletters containing developments in tax legislation and annual budget presentations
- Provide assistance to the Audit department in the review of tax calculations
- Work with international KPMG Tax resources on local component of international engagements
- At least 3 years tax experience, accounting/ audit experience
- Law degree or pursued ACCA, CIMA, CFA, CGMA, CPA or equivalent
- At least 3 years experience in providing tax services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical mind and excellent with figures
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to cope with multiple deadlines and working on multiple assignments especially during the busy tax seasons
- A good understanding of Financial Statements including knowledge of IFRSs would be an asset
What’s on offer:
Excellent salary, benefits and career progression opportunities to managerial roles for the right candidates.
If you would like to join our team of extraordinary people, please submit your résumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org