Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career in Management Consulting?
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We have more than 189,000 outstanding professionals working together to deliver value in 152 countries worldwide.
Ranked globally as one of the top 5 companies to work with, for the last 5 years.
To be part of a team of professionals working with a range of clients to assess and enhance the effectiveness of their internal controls. The candidate would be required to assess and report on our client’s efforts in relation to the appropriateness, effectiveness, and efficiency of the system of internal controls and risk management to determine whether governance processes facilitate compliance with policies, standards, procedures and applicable laws and regulations.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Meeting with clients to obtain detailed step by step information about their duties
- Preparing project deliverables utilizing a number of techniques and KPMG methodologies
- Conducting data collection, research and analysis
- Documenting findings, risks and recommendations to be presented and discussed with clients
- Providing innovative approaches to assist clients improve their risk management strategies, governance processes, identify and manage key risks, while providing clients with real, value added consulting services.
- Communicate progress of engagements with the Senior Business Advisor and/or the Risk Consulting Service Line Leader in a timely manner
- Developing proposals by performing any internal and external research and producing any necessary charts, graphs, diagrams etc.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of Advisory client files according to KPMG Engagement Management standards
- A minimum of 2 years relevant work experience in conducting Audits; Risk and Controls Assessments; Systems Analysis and Design; Compliance and Governance Reviews
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Accounting, Finance, Management Studies or business- related field e.g. ACCA
- Experience in Information Technology audits, best practices, standards and frameworks such as Cobit, COSO, ITIL etc. will be considered an asset.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) with a general understanding of data analytical techniques
- Certification achieved/ working towards CIA, CFE, CISA preferred
Experience the difference with KPMG, one of the world’s most respected and trusted professional services firms. Compensation and benefits are very competitive and will be commensurate with experience. We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals.
If you would like to join our dynamic team of professionals, submit your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only suitable applications will be acknowledged