Registration is Open!
KPMG in Caricom is pleased to present our 2022 International Financial Reporting (IFRS) Update Virtual Seminar and it will cover the latest standards and amendments, most recent economic and political events across the industry, and potential accounting issues. We have partnered with GAAP Dynamics and IFRS experts to tailor to the specific needs of our valuable clients.
- Wednesday September 21, 2022
- 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (EST) or 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (Jamaica time).
- Virtually using Go To Webinars
- This seminar carries 4 CPD Credits
- Secure your space early by choosing our early bird special.
- We also have our group price available, buy 3 tickets and save 5%.
- Early bird registration deadline: Friday, September 16, 2022
- Registration deadline: Tuesday, September 20, 2022
How to register
To register for our 2022 International Financial Reporting (IFRS) Update Virtual Seminar, kindly enter the number of tickets that you would like to purchase in order to complete the registration process.
Click on the link below to begin your registration process now!
Should you require further information, please feel free to contact any member of KPMG’s Caricom Marketing Team at: email@example.com