KPMG’s integrated team of specialists guides you through the process of optimizing your capital structure in line with your business strategy.
Optimize your capital structure in line with your strategy.
Even in challenging economic times, business leaders need to consider major transactions as a means of renewing and transforming their enterprises.
Strategic transactions – acquisitions, divestments, IPOs, privatisations, mergers and alliances, debt and equity deals – can enhance competitive advantage and shareholder value.
KPMG's Transaction Services practice offers financial due diligence and related services to help clients assess, plan and manage acquisitions, mergers, divestments and initial and secondary debt and equity offerings.
How we can help
Undertaking public domain due diligence to provide an objective initial assessment of the financial and commercial position of potential acquisition or merger targets.
Financial Due Diligence
Using investigative analysis to assess the key issues facing a target business and the drivers of its historic and projected profits and cash flows.
Providing services to vendors ranging from evaluating disposal options through to various post-sale actions and obligations.
Vendor due diligence
Compiling objective information to help vendors make sound business decisions and to facilitate the buy-side due diligence process of potential purchasers.
Strategic & Commercial Intelligence
- strategic, commercial and operational issues
- gathering and interpreting relevant information
- integration and synergy assessment
- operational due diligence and performance.
KPMG’s Valuations team offers technically sound, commercially focused independent valuations for specific client needs. Our services include:
- providing independent professional advice to boards, shareholders and managements on transactions, takeovers, or evaluations of unsolicited takeover offers
- determining the right price to pay or accept for a business or other asset
- calculating the value of equity to be issued to new shareholders or partners
- valuing private equity and unlisted investments for financial reporting and pricing purposes
- undertaking valuations for tax purposes (including tax consolidation)
providing valuations for accounting and reporting purposes (including valuations required under IFRS)
- assessing the fair value of executive and employee options for financial reporting purposes
- providing valuations to assist in resolving commercial disputes.
We present valuation reports that are clear and credible, and that transparently set out the reasons for our conclusions.
KPMG supports these services with its global capabilities, detailed industry knowledge, superior service and performance, and powerful insights gained from continuing research into the factors making for successful transactions.