Managing accounting and tax affairs becomes a challenge, and could become expensive, when companies face difficulties in recruiting and retaining qualified staff. They also face the added difficulty of keeping up-to-date with regulation changes. Companies must therefore take more action to address these challenges in order to ensure good control – and that effective tools are in place to manage compliance risk while focusing on high-value work.
KPMG offers outsourced accounting and tax compliance services in response to the growing needs of clients – especially those starting a business in Thailand. With a global network of member firms, comprehensive services, professionals with extensive experience of delivering consistently high standards of service, KPMG believes we are the clear choice of outsourcing partner available to assist clients in reducing time, operating costs and risk through managing accounting and tax functions.
- Company registration
- Tax registration
- VAT compliance
- Withholding tax compliance
- Corporate income tax compliance
- Payroll and personal income tax compliance
- Global mobility services (inbound & outbound)
- Dealing with the tax authority
- Accounting advice
- Statutory financial statements
- Coordination and liaison with an external auditor during the year-end audit
- Corporate secretarial