Resources Planning Officer (Audit Resource)
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Rank: Junior Associate - Senior Associate
KPMG Thailand is looking for a Resource Planning Officer. This position will be responsible in job forecasting and staff allocation; the incumbent will also be coordinating with Audit Managers, ensuring the efficiency in resource management.
- To monitor and manage staff booking in order to manage staff workload and staff shortage with appropriate action taken
- To coordinate with audit managers in order to allocate audit staffs into clients' job efficiently
- To handle data entry for Resource Planning
- To generate report using excel format
- To be help desk service for resource issues
- To assist team for initiative in related of resources
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, and or any related field, preferably MALE candidates
- Experience in client service at least 1 year (new graduates also welcome!)
- Having strong analytical skill, well-organized and able to manage priorities
- Good command of English
- Good at computer-literate, preferable in Microsoft Offices and advance in Microsoft Excel (ability to use PivotTable and VLOOKUP is a plus)
To apply please send your CV stating your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.