Audit Innovation (Innovation)
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Rank: All levels
The Audit Innovation team sits within the Audit function and is a facility that brings together data, analytics, and intelligent automation specialists to provide a capability that allows audit professions to leverage data for analytics, while capable to originate innovative audit solutions. It represents a critical component to Audit; and is where much of the innovative early thinking takes place on data driven and intelligent automation projects.
The Innovation team members are responsible for exploring new technologies, solutions and tools which mostly include research, code development and deployment to enhance Audit quality, productivity, efficiency, and effectiveness.
The work is highly varied, and the successful candidates will have the opportunity to enhance and take their skills to the next level by gaining strong consulting and business experience whilst developing their ability to manage work streams, projects, and budgets.
We are looking for someone to join our team to focus on the following:
- Working in project teams to perform key steps in optimising the existing audit process to improve efficiency and quality of the deliverables
- Utilise KPMG’s smart audit technology and methodologies and demonstrate to capture the audit pain point
- Working in project teams to research and develop new technologies, solutions, and tools for Audit engagement team
- Developing, testing, and validating solution features, following development best practices and architecture guidelines
- Take initiative to communicate, interact, and collaborate with others to ensure that all aspects of a task are addressed
- Assisting in carrying out Audit innovation project to enhance Audit quality, productivity, efficiency, and effectiveness
- Contribute to written deliverables and reporting of outcomes to audit engagement
- Developing competence in a broad range of technologies and undertaking technical training to acquire and demonstrate expertise in designing and building of solutions
- Take part in the development of an innovation culture within the team and promoting new ways of working
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or foreign equivalent in information technology for business, management information system, computer science/engineering, statistics, mathematics, or any software development related field
- A core competency of technical skills and the ability to quickly develop expertise is essential
- 0 - 2 years (For Associate) and 3 - 4 years (For Senior) of experience in Programming/Software Development or related fields
- Candidates should have experience with programming/software development, including some, or all, of the following:
- Programming skills - one or more programming language, e.g. Python, VBA
- Communication skills - Written and verbal skills English and Thai, and the ability to explain technical analysis to a non-technical audience is essential
- A desire to understand business problems and to evaluate the results in a business context
- High degree of personal motivation, ability to self-manage whilst being professional and personable
- Ability to participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development activities
- Strong project management skills
- Interest in understanding of end-to-end business processes and key integration points and identifying challenges and/or solutions.
- Strong sense of client services, good communication skills and a sense of teamwork
- Ability to take a leadership role when necessary
- Be mature, initiative with strong sense of teamwork
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
- Flexible to handle multiple tasks at the same time
- Fast learner and willing to learn
- Experience of solving issues and dealing with the uncertainty that can arise in project situations, including having a problem solving and can-do attitude
Senior candidates should have the following attributes:
- Involved professionally in emerging technology e.g. RPA, OCR, Automation, Machine learning
- Strong technical in VBA for Microsoft Excel/Word, Python, or other programming languages
To apply please send your CV stating your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.