Audit Delivery Center (Associate – Accounting based)
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Rank: Junior Associate
Audit Delivery Center team sits within the Audit function as the centralization team for both professional and administration services. We provide consistent, professional, and standardised audit services by using advanced IT technologies to increase efficiency and quality of audit work.
KPMG is looking for an Associate to join our growing team. This is a chance to join a world class organization, to learn from the best and to work across departments.
- Support audit works.
- Deliver quality audit services to audit engagements within deadline.
- Work in project teams to develop/test new technology solutions.
- Be able to use Audit tools and manage resources effectively.
- Act at all times in the interests of the firm and adopt KPMG’s Core Values, ethical standards, and code of conduct.
- Diploma/High Vocational Certificate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Accounting Information System, or any business-related field
- 0 – 3 years of experience in audit experience from leading Auditing firms.
- Ability to adapt to new technology tools
- Team player, with the ability to multi-task, flexible, can coach and motivate team members and can work under pressure
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Socially confident with good organization skills
- Proficiency in spoken and written Thai and fair English
To apply please send your CV stating your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.