Technology and Cyber Risk Consultant
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Rank: All levels
We help our clients better comprehend and manage technology, cyber and information risks. By closely understanding our clients’ issues and strategies, we assist them by managing their technology risks and to align with their business objectives.
We help clients:
- identify, manage and reduce their technology and cyber security risks
- meet their IT compliance and governance obligations
- increase confidence that their IT, risk management, and security practices satisfy their needs
- Contribute as a team member in delivering technology and cyber risk services to clients in the financial services sector. These services range from designing and developing frameworks, strategies and operating models for cyber security and IT risk management, to performing compliance assessments and assurance engagements. Example activities include:
- Performing maturity assessments and roadmap development in the security, IT risk, and data governance domains.
- Designing, developing, and implementing frameworks, policies, procedures, and standards.
- Performing gap assessments against regulatory requirements and providing recommendation to remediate the gaps.
- Performing IT, cyber risk & third-party risk assessments.
- Performing IT audits
- Take ownership for the completion of assigned work within the agreed timeframe and quality standards.
- Prepare work papers and support the preparation of project deliverables and reports
- Coordinate with client and keep track of project status
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited university, preferably in Information Systems and Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information System, Technology Management, or a related discipline. We are also open to candidates with degrees in other areas, such as Accounting, if there is a strong interest and motivation to learn and pursue a career in the Tech and Cyber risk domain.
- Ability to develop excellent client and internal relationships
- Ability to deliver work within tight timescales and to a high quality
- Broad understanding and interest in emerging technology (e.g. cloud, AI) and any of the areas of IT risk, cyber security, data protection and privacy, and data governance.
- Fluent English and Thai communication skills, ability to work collaboratively across functions and offices.
To apply please send your CV stating your current and expected salary to email@example.com.