Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Rank: All levels
KPMG Infrastructure Advisory team in Thailand was established to advise public and private sector clients through all stages if the infrastructure lifecycle starting from strategy and development, procurement, financing development, operations, and investment for large- scale and complex infrastructure projects. Critically, our advice is independent and draws on deep sector experience within our local, regional and global teams.
Our professionals are drawn from finance, engineering, project and management, and consulting backgrounds.
We are seeking professional with experience in developing, structuring, procuring and financing infrastructure projects either for government or private sector clients.
- Participate as a team member on infrastructure advisory engagements.
- Assist and advise clients on innovative delivery models, financing, procurement methodology, project risk management and other aspects relating to complex infrastructure projects.
- Develop financial model and projection.
- Prepare internal and external reports to clients.
- Prepare proposals proposed to target clients
- Develop external and internal business networks; and
- Contribute to the overall leadership, strategy, and management of the team.
You will work in an integrated advisory team along with professionals with backgrounds in finance, accounting, consulting, engineering, and project management. We are seeking candidates with the following attributes:
- Bachelors or Masters’ degree in business, finance, economics, engineering, or
- More than 2 years of work experience in developing and delivering projects, providing commercial and contract advice, financing, project reviews and risk management services, and financial modelling for infrastructure projects.
- Strong interest in large complex projects, Public Private Partnerships (PPP), infrastructure, government, construction and engineering is a plus;
- A team player with high levels of enthusiasm.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels with internal and external contacts.
- Displays strong integrity and professionalism.
- Experience in developing and delivering projects, providing commercial and contract advice, financing, project reviews and risk management services, and financial modelling to infrastructure projects in an advisory/consulting environment – i.e., sufficient experience that candidate can manage transaction / project with limited supervision.
- Strong analytical, financial, contractual and commercial skills.
- Good written and verbal presentation and communication skills in English and Thai.
To apply please send your CV stating your current and expected salary to email@example.com.