Governance, Risk and Compliance Consultant
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Rank: All levels
KPMG Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) Services is part of Financial Services Advisory specializing in helping our clients improve the internal controls, risk management, governance, and compliance of their operations. We work with internal audit directors and audit committees to develop a quality internal audit function that delivers strategic business assurance, identifies business opportunities, and enhances organizational value. The scope of GRC functions are Enterprise Risk Management, Internal Audit services, Quality Assessment Review, Credit Review and Compliance Services.
We are looking for an ambitious data analyst to work with our experienced insurance and banking focused professionals and focusing on the below:
- Work with the team in analyzing design of operational processes and control including testing effectiveness of control to identify ineffectiveness control in business processes as a part of internal audit engagement or review internal audit function as part of Quality Assessment Review engagement
- Support the team in assessing compliance of the company against BoT, OIC, SEC or AMLO’s requirement to identify gap and provide recommendations as a part of compliance engagement
- Help the team in analyzing design of Enterprise Risk Management framework including testing effectiveness of control to identify gap and provide recommendations as a part of Risk management engagement
- Help the team in analyzing credit review of financial institutions to identify gap and provide recommendations as a part of credit review engagement
- At least 1 – 2 years (Associate), 3 – 4 years (Senior) related experience with a banking or insurance focus.
- Understand accounting knowledge demonstrated by high academic achievement in accounting subjects.
- Experienced in internal control/ compliance/ risk management will be given special consideration
- Strong business awareness and an ability to identify audit issues from commercial transactions.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new situations and solve problems, exercise good judgement, and demonstrate professionalism
- Strong sense of client services, good communication skills and a sense of teamwork.
- Excellent verbal and Written communication skills in English
To apply please send your CV stating your current and expected salary to email@example.com.