Full stack developer
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Rank: All levels
Data & Technology (DT) team within KPMG Financial Services Advisory has experience of a wide range of industry sectors and uses this knowledge to deliver IT-enabled, business transformation and operations improvement services. We are looking for a skilled Full-stack Developer with broad experience in designing and developing applications for multiple platforms.
This positions, you will deliver on the full stack of software development with your expertise and will be involved in small and medium internal and external projects requiring development and re -design of automated tools. This requires significant level of interaction with different business teams within the firm and our clients.
- Manage the complete software development process from conception to deployment
- Design and build production data pipelines from ingestion to consumption within a big data architecture
- Working with business experts and customers to understand business needs, translating
- business requirements into reporting and data analytics functionality
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions; provide detailed design on client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Collaborate with UI/UX designers to produce visually appealing screens
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency and have familiarity with Test Driven Development
- Troubleshoot, debug, and manage software hotfixes; Build features and applications
- with a mobile responsive design
- Work on Proof of Concepts independently
- Graduate of bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- 4-8 years relevant experience as a full stack developer
- Experience in C#, PHP, Java, .NET Framework, Power BI, and SQL
- Experience with Phyton, Laravel, and Flutter (Mobile) is a plus.
- Preferably with experience in designing and implementation of ETL/ELT framework for complex warehouses/marts
- Preferably with experience in building cloud data pipelines from ingestion to
- Experience in Banking, Insurance and/or financial sector is a plus
- Has capabilities to communicate clearly both in writing and presentations in Thai and English
- Good analytical, Problem solving, communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
To apply please send your CV stating your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.