Data & Technology Consultant
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Rank: Senior Associate
This position, you are primarily responsible for supporting the business & technology assessment, proposal development, implementation programme and providing advisory services for clients (financial services sector). Solutions may range across many technology & data domains, such as cloud solutions, data lake & data warehouse, business intelligence/insights, and advanced data analytics, AI and machine learning solutions. We are seeking the opportunities to grow our team, then ensure that we will provide the excellent services and deliverables to our clients. Your role serves as the linkage between internal and external stakeholders from both business and technical domains within the project, such as Senior Management, Business Development, and Technical Teams.
- Supporting and driving overall ongoing and upcoming engagement/project such as conducting workshops with clients, performing gap assessment and analysis, developing the outcomes and presentation. These matters also include proposal & deliverables development.
- Understanding client pain points, business processes, and key decisions to identify relevant analytics solutions, data use cases and appropriate technology that is going to uplifting client’s business value.
- Developing feasibility study response to data use case requirements to deliver a comprehensive gap assessment, while collaborating effectively with internal & external teams to ensure the deliverable quality.
- Supporting engagement manager cross-functional delivery teams including but not limited to data engineers, data scientists, data analysts, and programmers to achieve high quality deliverables within the project timeline and budget
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Information Technology (IT), Computer Science, Business Administration, or related fields
- 2-3 years working experience in business and/or technology consulting, cloud solutions, data analytics, AI and machine learning or relevant domains.
- Or 2-3 years relevant experience preferably within an advisory firm or digital transformation initiative of financial services industry including banking and insurance
- Able to translate business requirements into technical requirements or vice versa and create user stories in order to show benefits to real business applications.
- Strong analytical and communication skills to propose solutions/workarounds for identified issues
- Strong fundamentals of data and comfortable to learn new data/AI concepts
- Advanced proficiency with the entire Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI etc.)
- Strong presentation design skills with structured and logical storytelling ability
- Embody agile mindset and strive to build trusted relationships with both clients & colleagues
- Proficiency in spoken and written Thai and English
Nice to have:
- Previous experience in agile project delivery
- Previous experience in market research, data strategy, IT roadmap development
- Previous experience in data-driven solution development of reporting dashboard, data pipelines, data lakes, and analytical models
- Relevant industry certifications such as cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP)
To apply please send your CV stating your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.