Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Rank: Junior Associate - Senior Associate
KPMG’s Financial Services Business Transformation team has experience of a wide range of industry sectors and uses this knowledge to deliver IT-enabled, business transformation and operations improvement services. We offer practical guidance on improving operations; driving value and helping optimize capital and cost structures; developing and applying business strategies to improve financial and operational performance as well as dealing with business change management and the people issues which arise from it. We are looking for an experienced professional to join the team to focus on the following:
- Discuss and document requirements with stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements and create user stories
- Document business cases
- Collaborate with business, application leads, QA analysts
- Liaison between business and clients
- Facilitate meetings, educational workshops for team members; Perform release handovers
- Provide reports; Document instructions and specifications
- Incorporate user suggestions into projects/stories
- Acquire product/service/project knowledge; Research solutions to increase efficiency
- Minimum of 1 year relevant experience preferably within an advisory firm or working under business transformation division in insurance, banking, or investment management sectors.
- Practical experience in business requirement gathering.
- Required experience in documenting business requirements, functional design, business scenarios etc
- Business process consulting techniques (Six Sigma, Lean, etc.) a strong plus
- Good communication, collaboration skills and teamwork.
- Proficiency in spoken and written Thai and good English
- Ability to thrive in an international environment
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and project management skills
To apply please send your CV stating your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.