The Legal Advisory team at KPMG Thailand consists of legal professionals who have global experience in providing robust domestic and international legal advice in all areas of Thai inbound and outbound transactions. Our professionals have a global mindset supported by deep local knowledge and can provide fresh insights into establishing new ventures and contracts, structuring overseas transactions and maintaining compliance with legal, tax, and trade regulations.
This role will focus on corporate law however if you have tax experience it is an advantage though not required.
- Serve as an experienced legal advisor to clients in a range of industries on local and international legal services and offerings - you can expect to be involved in a broad range of corporate, M&A, FDI, public and private equity matters, providing an excellent platform for you go grow.
- Assist in monitoring multiple client engagements and serve as a business advisor to the clients.
- Supervise and aid in the appraisal, development and training of junior employees
- Research, write, and review legal advice relating to domestic and international matters.
- Monitor and convey to clients information regarding technical developments as well as their application to local and International legal issues.
- Assist with business development for the expansion of services at existing clients and for attracting new client work collaboratively with other practice groups within the firm.
Qualifications and Skills
- 6+ years of broad experience in legal advice.
- Bachelor's degree in law from an accredited college or university.
- Masters preferred.
- Proven client management skills.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Strong communication and presentation capability.
- Ability to thrive in an international environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and project management skills.
We offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
To apply please send your CV stating your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
or Tel: 02-677-2000 ext.2045