Associate - Tax Consultant – Personal Income Tax
Effective tax management is about managing tax risk while optimizing tax affairs in a sustainable environment. KPMG’s Global Compliance Management Services practice is a global network through which we deploy our people, processes and technology to help our clients with their worldwide tax compliance obligations, providing them with the information they require to take vital commercial decisions promptly.
- Prepare tax returns, equalization calculations and other miscellaneous forms for our client and its employees
- Review and analyze compensation information for proper tax compliance
- Work with clients to develop tax efficient solutions, which address their business needs
- Participate in business development activities and gain new work from existing clients
- Regularly expand technical and professional knowledge and keep up-to-date with the latest law & regulations including changing in the market place.
- Background in Accounting either academic or work experience
- Ability to analyze basic tax and accounting information
- Degree holder with a professional qualification, preferable in a numerical subject
- Fluency in English both speaking and writing
- Good Team player and excellent client relationship skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, manage priorities and deliver works to supervisory within a tight deadline.
We offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
To apply please send your CV stating your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
or Tel: 02-677-2000 ext.2045